LANUG MONDAY April 4th Meeting (TONIGHT)

  • From: Ryan Duclos <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LANUG <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 08:56:50 -0500

*Hello All. I just wanted to send a reminder! **Please RSVP to **
rduclos@xxxxxxxxx* <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>* if you plan on attending, and
haven't already RSVPed**. Also if you know anyone who might be interested
please pass the information along.*
*
  LANUG MONDAY April 4th Meeting
About the Speaker: Phil Japikse has been working with .Net since the first
betas, and developing software for over 20 years. Phil is a Microsoft MVP
and also holds MCSD, MCDBA, CSM, and CSP certifications. Phil is an
international speaker and a passionate member of the developer community,
speaking at events all around the world as well as serving as the Lead
Director for the Cincinnati .Net User’s Group. Session Abstract: You find a
really cool website. It has great interaction capabilities, and you think
"How the heck did they do that?" I will prove that there isn't a wizard
behind the curtain, and you are not somewhere over the rainbow. I cover the
best of JQueryUI and show you how to dress up your website in very simple
steps. We will decide a place to eat after the meeting.
 When
Mon, April 4, 6pm – 9pm CST
Where
University Library - Room 181 - USA North Dr Mobile, AL
*
*
*
**
* *
*Subscribe to our Mailing List: *//www.freelists.org/list/lanug
* *
*

 If you are interested, here are some other happenings in the area:

   - Lower AL .NET User Group: moving to a SharePoint site
   http://sites.gitca.org/LANUG will redirect http://loweraldotnet.org/ once
   the new site is ready
   - SharePoint Mobile: http://sharepointmobile.groups.live.com
   - Pensacola SQL Server Users Group: http://www.pensacolasql.com
   - Hub City .Net User Group: http://hubcitynug.org
   - Mississippi Coast .Net Users Group: http://mscoastnug.net
   - Deep Fried Bytes (PodCast): http://deepfriedbytes.com
   - Community Megaphone: http://www.communitymegaphone.com

*

Thank you,
Ryan Duclos

Twitter: @rduclos <http://twitter.com/rduclos>
Blog: http://rduclos.wordpress.com
Lower AL .NET User Group - President
Pensacola SQL Server User Group - Event Coordinator
SharePoint Mobile, AL - Co-Founder