Invitation: LANUG Meeting Wednesday October 13th - Chris Eargle - Sec... @ Wed Oct 13 6:30pm - 8:30pm (lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

  • From: Ryan Duclos <rduclos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 02:57:34 +0000

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20101013T233000Z
DTEND:20101014T013000Z
DTSTAMP:20101007T025734Z
ORGANIZER;CN=Ryan Duclos:mailto:rduclos@xxxxxxxxx
UID:850firc56p7lkgons73k39bbbs@xxxxxxxxxx
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
 TRUE;CN=lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:lanug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CREATED:20101007T025733Z
 al – C# and INETA Community Champion from Columbia\, SC\, USA. He has desig
 ned and developed several enterprise and open source applications\, and he
 runs the local .NET User Group: the Columbia Enterprise Developers Guild. H
 e is a frequent guest of conferences and community events promoting best pr
 actices and new technologies. His blog\, kodefuguru.com\, has been featured
  on ASP.NET\, MSDN\, and Reddit. Chris is the co-author of Under the Hood o
 f .NET Memory Management\, to be released December 2010.\n\n \nSecrets of a
  .NET Ninja\nIn my years developing C# applications\, I have seen technique
 s both good and bad. I will demonstrate those that are good\, rant against
 those that are bad\, and reveal those unknown to many.  Whether a novice or
  a seasoned coder\, you will find something useful\, or perhaps even wicked
 \, that you can do with C# and the .NET Framework.\n\nSWAG Sponsor: Telerik
  (http://www.telerik.com/)\nView your event at http://www.google.com/calend
 ar/event?action=VIEW&eid=ODUwZmlyYzU2cDdsa2dvbnM3M2szOWJiYnMgbGFudWdAZnJlZW
 xpc3RzLm9yZw&tok=MTcjcmR1Y2xvc0BnbWFpbC5jb21mNWM4OWY5YTQ5ZGFmYTMzNGI3ZDM5Yz
 ZlOTExNmRhNDQyY2I4NjZi&ctz=America%2FChicago&hl=en.
LAST-MODIFIED:20101007T025733Z
LOCATION:ITT 3100 Cottage Hill Road Mobile\, AL 3660
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:LANUG Meeting Wednesday October 13th - Chris Eargle - Secrets of a
 .NET Ninja
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR