[lanse] Re: /me wants one of these :p

  • From: "ChrisW @ LAN-Speed" <lan-chrisw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:51:44 +0100 (BST)

Excellent! ;)  You can have a go with the mStation if you like! ;)

We reviewed the Kenwood one aswell (get it cheap from
www.caraudiodirect.co.uk) but I'd rate the Clarion 818 for price and
sound.  I've got it's little brother (the 616) in my cabrio and it
sounds pretty good (they wanted the 818 back unfortunatly) If you're after
an mp3 headunit have a read - it's very informative (even if I do say so
myself!)

Chris