[lanse] it's a bit quite in here...so make some ca$h!

  • From: "Chris W" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 11:29:15 +0100

As it's quiet here's something for you all to think about..! ;)

We've decided to try and run an affiliate scheme for LAN-Speed.  Basically,
the deal will be this.  Place a banner/button/link on your site to ours and
anyone you send to our site who later signs up to come to the LAN (and pays
their deposit) we'll pay you ?2.  Easy as that!  It even works if they come
back another day.

If you're interested, and lets face it, if you're an IT person it's easy
money, drop me an email on chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I'll set you up a tag
so the site recognises it's you sending the hits.

Oh, and don't forget - the next LAN is 2nd-4th August at our West London
venue (10 mins from LANSE on the M40 towards London).  All the stuff a good
LAN needs plus a bed for the night and caterers all weekend (ask Kerr about
the food!)  Details (and photos of the last event) on the webby as usual -
www.LAN-Speed.co.uk

Cheers, Chris @ LAN-Speed