[lanse] Re: i11 is go!

  • From: "Michael Barker" <mikeawb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: list@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:04:37 +0000

Sounding good Mate so far small and sweet. I had a tendency to get lost a few lans back.... was not to great when it came to closing time and had no idea where i was. So small is not a problem for me. I think i'm interested in going as well so i might see you there after Lanse

From: "kerr michie" <kerr.michie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lanse] i11 is go!
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:48:13 +0100

wizzo has managed the seemingly impossible and pulled enough people into run with i11.

looks like numbers will be around the 180.

...one of my (many) gripes about multiplay is its too big (victim of own sucess).. now they are running a smaller lan, and the over seriousness of tournaments.

"Tournaments will now take a different form at i11, with the emphasis on organised fun tournaments, and organised public games, rather than the usual huge "serious" tourneys."

im suddenly interested in going..
anyone interested in joining me?

kerr