[lanse] Re: doom3

  • From: "Jamie Elliott" <Jamie.Elliott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 15:37:30 +0100

Awww man Doom3 looks sweet man, really sweet!

Cant wait for that to come out, gonna have to get a better graphics
board but never mind.

Anyone know when the successor of the Radeon 8500 is coming out?  I know
there has been talk of it but I cant remember the name off hand.  Wonder
how many fun tokens that will set me back.

Oh by the way (clears throat) I scored a BARGAIN the other day, I found
an Athlon XP1900+ chip for sale in Micromart.  Mmm odd, I'm sure that
says £100 you know.  And yes friends indeed it was £100, and I'm the new
owner :)  Now all I'm gonna have to buy is a decent motherboard (anyone
have any ideas?), because I think putting it on my KT7A (if it would
fit) is a bit of an insult I think.  It was one of the most raved about
boards, in short its just BO****KS Man.  Possibly the worst purchase I
have made ever, so far.

Anyway, anyone got any feedback for the questions above?  Oh yeah and
when is this Table making / microLAN thing, I must have deleted the
original Email.

Jamie