[lanse] Re: Which monitor. . . .

  • From: Chris Green <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: list@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 15:13:16 +0100

Hi Jason

> I'm looking for a high end 17" monitor  (a 19 inch means i have to upgrade
> my car as well). Ideally i want it to go upto 1600x1200

Well the two Iiyama monitors you have listed are both excellent, but a quick
scan of our reviews database here at VNU actually gives the edge to the
Mitsubishi!

That said, I can vouch for their monitors as I have one of their 21inch
monitors on my desk in the office (The Diamond Pro 91TXM with dual inputs and
BNC connectors for colour separation)

Whilst the Iiyama monitors will generally handle any res you throw at them, the
Mitsubishi's are still more classy and that black diamondtron tube does make a
difference to the image quality.

Chris