[lanse] Re: Weird USB problems. . . .

  • From: "Mat Thomas" <Phiebs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 19:33:14 +0100

If it is turning off ater a certain time, then it might be a startup driver
conflict? I used to get that with my laptop and the USB mouse (like no power
taken (100mA)) and I re-installed 2k and then no probs.
Try doing a re-build and also try other devices before getting a new PSU?

Hope that is of some use?

Phiebs (Mat Thomas)

e | Phiebs@xxxxxxx
m | 07931 357 651