[lanse] Re: Time for LANpeed!

  • From: Jason Halls <jason.halls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'list@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:58:03 +0100

Sorry for the rant. . .

Yes, LANSE provides this list as an open & free service. & I have said that
people can mention their own events - but Chris was pushing the envelope
some what.

I'm sorry that I had to do that, but hey. Such is life.

If Chris apologises, then I'll re-instate him on the list. But such obvious
& reparative spam will not be tolerated. LANSE own the list. . . I don't
think I've used it as a spamming tool with that frequency - I've sent 1 Spam
e-mail?

Sorry if I've rattled any cages.

Jason
www.lanse.co.uk

LAN Parties in the South East of England
jason@xxxxxxxxxxx