[lanse] Re: Take a look at this revolutionary baby from Matrox

  • From: "Michael Knowles" <Michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 16:32:57 +0100

> Remember how the G400 was an excellent card in it's day? - Well this one
is
> streaks ahead of the current competition, I bet it's going to cost tho!

It still IS an excellent card - mine's still bloody excellent, and I didn't
suffer from any of the lag others experienced with the beach landing scene
on MOHAA!

However, i'm soon to be in the market for a new PC I think (just made it
into the top 3 for 5 roles in the city that 700+ people applied for!).
Mmmm, Matrox! :-)

Mike.