[lanse] Re: Suggestions?

  • From: "kerr michie" <kerr.michie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:30:56 +0100

ive just handed my delta fan over to You.
They are noisey but it may be needed in this case.

I also suggest reseating the cpu with a very small amount of gunk.
Ive heard good things about artic silver, certainly worth a try.

If its stable try dropping the voltage a bit. also check the temp at =
default clock.
Really you should be max 50-55 on those axia chips, although your right =
AMD say they can got much  much higher.=20
Try running 1.33 not 1.4 . I can rip the audio on dvds at 1.4 , Remember =
overclocking to 1.4 is 40% beyond orginal speed.

you could also go for the hole in side mod:) basically cut a hole and =
mount a fan over the cpu sucking air in to the top of the existing cpu =
fan.=20

Ker