[lanse] Re: SoF2 Demo Tonight!

  • From: "Michael Knowles" <Michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 19:46:28 +0100

It's a fixed IP (supposed to have dynamic, but they hadn't got their act
together so i'm not complaining)

I can get them to host DNS for me, but currently I have my domain name
hosted from the company I bought it off (123-reg.co.uk) which means it
forwards from one of their servers instead of being a proper DNS entry.
This means i'm missing having MX records etc, which is a pain in the arse.

I'll check out how much it costs (if anything) for them to host my domain on
their servers (would be easier to manage), and if it's anything more than a
nominal amount I might be coming cap in hand if I may :-)

Cheers,
Mike.