[lanse] Only open this link if you have nothing to do

  • From: Jason Halls <jason.halls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'list@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:04:48 +0100

 <http://www.freshpulp.com/fishtank/> http://www.freshpulp.com/fishtank/

I've spent the whole morning on it . . . . I've got all the pets too!

Regards

  _____

Jason Halls - Systems Administrator

d +44 (0) 1628 532565
a Strategix | Regatta Place | Marlow Road | Bourne End | SL8 5TD | UK
e  <mailto:jason.halls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> jason.halls
<mailto:jason.halls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> @strategixsoftware.com
w  <http://www.strategixsoftware.com/> www.strategixsoftware.com

 <http://www.strategixsoftware.com/> strategix

supply chain software that delivers

  _____

This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the person or
organisation to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents
to any other person, please notify us immediately by e-mail or by
telephoning the above number. The views and opinions expressed in this
e-mail do