[lanse] Re: Okay two things

  • From: "kerr michie" <kerr.michie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 15:25:25 +0100

As far as PC usage affecting health its worth mentioning using =
headphones whilst gaiming.
I dont use speakers at home but do use headphones.=20
Watch the volume!
You would be suprised how easy it is to damage your ears with sustained =
, seemingly comfortable levels of sound.
Ive played bass since school (now 35) and have up to about 2 years ago =
played regularly live. Standing next to drummers, inparticular drummers =
cymals, has devloped a nice perminante ring in my right ear. At no time =
did i feel the sound was uncomfortable,and at large gigs (with big side =
fills) i used earfits anyway.

Headphones rule of thumb ... if someone else can hear it ..its damaging =
your ears!

kerr