[lanse] Okay two things

  • From: "Jamie Elliott" <Jamie.Elliott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 12:47:28 +0100

One my mate has just sent me thorough these two reviews, as its quiet I
thought you might allow your eyes some candy
=20
Secounfly, anyone this is who runs 1280x1024.  When I worked at pertards
I was sat very close to the monitor (small desk), anyone like kerr will
tell you that I used to lean towards making my squint.
=20
This is a fact, and kerr I think you should make paul and dave aware
that they=92re gonna hear from me for compensation. I have been to =
dollond
and achitson jusr the family optometrist=20
=20
Kerr you gonna love this =85 4 years ago my sight was hardly worth
correcting, I have a lazy one eye, my right I think.  Anyway the jucy
bit is that although HARSH IM GOING BLIND AND QUICKLEY the doctor
noticed that it wasn=92t progressive desise and to my past 16-18months =
its
just gone full steam ahead.  This is test to see if you as bad as me.
Sit as you normally would to type (I don=92t need to cause I now touch
type perfevtlyI have noticed that when I look at the  keyboard now from
typing position, it would bother you if you could just make out the
outline of the letters on the keys.
=20
IT DOES ME I CAN TELL YOU, im going for a frame (qgent styli) fitting
this afternoon kerr if you want to let the guys in power know fine by
me, I have been told by two different medical teams that this is only
the first part, I could be lucky that that=92s where it stops.
=20
My big point being is that I asked the optometrist what (sorry man I
have to closed one eye to focus on the screen and get a piture not fuzz)
causes what I have,  I had to answer truthfuls all the way though.
=20
Unfortunately for the Petards gang, my first eye test, about whe I was
18 =96 19.  My vision was fine,  Has them checked as part of the
healthscheme when working for dell (lovelly flatscreens), I came back
with better news, there not out that badly.
=20
My eye test after leaving cough sacked cough, had it today, and as im
looking at5 the keyboard now all I can see is literally white dots not
shapes where letters should be.
=20
Cut a very long story even shourter, my eyes are (err can I say this?
Yeah man doit doi. =85 My eyes are fucking screwed since ive been =
working
at petards, the doctor said is was leaning into the screen purely cause
my eyes can pickout an outline.
=20
#In short Im practically blind totally across the board., I have long
range and err peripheral I think, =20
=20
So does anyone smell compensation cause I do, and it gonna be A LOT too
if I should loose any part of sight.
=20
Kerr okease explain that this is not childish games and I m not trying
to pull a fast one.  Its taken me nearly 40  mins to write this, and
yeah you could say its scary LOOSING YOUR SIGHT.  The doctors are
certain the they will br sble to treat me as soon as it stops getting
any better or worse.
=20
Kerr I=92ll been in to see you in a mo

From: "Rich Carpenter" <karpet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jamie Elliott" <jamie.elliott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Hardware Pub - Reviews - OCZ Tech 256MB PC3200 DDR 400 Ram
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:06:20 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C1FC0E.AB969A00

------=_NextPart_001_0016_01C1FC0E.AB969A00

Or possibly even this!

 http://www.hardwarepub.com/reviews/memory/ocz_ddr3200/2.shtml

------=_NextPart_001_0016_01C1FC0E.AB969A00

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DWindows-1252">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>Hardware Pub - Reviews - OCZ Tech 256MB PC3200 DDR 400 =
Ram</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Or possibly even this!&nbsp; </FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;<A =
HREF=3D"http://www.hardwarepub.com/reviews/memory/ocz_ddr3200/2.shtml";>ht=
tp://www.hardwarepub.com/reviews/memory/ocz_ddr3200/2.shtml</A></FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------=_NextPart_001_0016_01C1FC0E.AB969A00--

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C1FC0E.AB969A00
        filename="Hardware Pub - Reviews - OCZ Tech 256MB PC3200 DDR 400
Ram.url"

[DEFAULT]
BASEURL=http://www.hardwarepub.com/reviews/memory/ocz_ddr3200/2.shtml
[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://www.hardwarepub.com/reviews/memory/ocz_ddr3200/2.shtml
Modified=00CB9FB8EFFBC101CE

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C1FC0E.AB969A00--

From: "Rich Carpenter" <karpet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jamie Elliott" <jamie.elliott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: HardwarePub - Reviews - Kingmax TinyBGA PC3200 First Look at DDR400
Memory
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:03:43 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C1FC0E.AB969A00

------=_NextPart_001_001B_01C1FC0E.AB969A00

 Oh!!!!! I'm getting the urge to start up a new PC. Looks like I'll have
to get a job now, damn it! <g> Gonna have to wait a bit though.
Motherboards don't go that fast yet, and I want an ATI Radeon 10000
(r300) as well. Get some MAJOR speed. ;-)

 http://www.hardwarepub.com/reviews/memory/kingmaxddr400/index.shtml

------=_NextPart_001_001B_01C1FC0E.AB969A00

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DWindows-1252">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>HardwarePub - Reviews - Kingmax TinyBGA PC3200 First Look at =
DDR400 Memory</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;Oh!!!!! I'm getting the urge to start up a new =
PC. Looks like I'll have</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>to get a job now, damn it! &lt;g&gt; Gonna have to =
wait a bit though.</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Motherboards don't go that fast yet, and I want an =
ATI Radeon 10000</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>(r300) as well. Get some MAJOR speed. ;-) </FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;<A =
HREF=3D"http://www.hardwarepub.com/reviews/memory/kingmaxddr400/index.sht=
ml">http://www.hardwarepub.com/reviews/memory/kingmaxddr400/index.shtml</=
A></FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------=_NextPart_001_001B_01C1FC0E.AB969A00--

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C1FC0E.AB969A00
        filename="HardwarePub - Reviews - Kingmax TinyBGA PC3200 First Look at
DDR400 Memory.url"

[DEFAULT]
BASEURL=http://www.hardwarepub.com/reviews/memory/kingmaxddr400/index.shtml
[InternetShortcut]