[lanse] Re: Oh dear...

  • From: "Mat Thomas" <Phiebs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 11:28:04 +0100

lol - don't quite get you on that one kerr!?

Just think, he was there at 9am, and he lives my side of Reading, he must have
been up early to dissasemble his PC and pack it, and drive there, and stop off
for brekkie on the way, and then come all the way back, and re-assable it
without any kind of Cat5 cable being seen!

Poor guy!

Can't help but laugh!

Phiebs (Mat Thomas)

e | Phiebs@xxxxxxx