[lanse] Re: Oh Cool

  • From: "Duncan" <duncan.ball@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 15:40:41 +0100

Good new Jamie.
All we need now is a job.!
hope your ok
Duncan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jamie Elliott
  To: list@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 3:38 PM
  Subject: [lanse] Oh Cool

  I recently lost the use of my bank card, through no fault of my own of
course.  I was shot with a paintball (well many actually) and although I
managed to avoid the bruise, it meant sacrificing the card as body armour.
Shattered it into 3 bits, impressive.

  Anyway, Kerr & Duncan will vouch for this, all the time I have had an account
with the Halifax they have denied me any kind of switch / solo / cheque book
card.  I ordered another across the counter the other day, and its just turned
up.

  And they sent me a SOLO enabled card!, oh the joy of internet ordering is at
last my own.  It’s a cool thing when you’ve never had the option.  The card is
warm in my pocket, itching for it’s first use, be still my pretty the time is
nigh.