[lanse] Oh Cool

  • From: "Jamie Elliott" <Jamie.Elliott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 15:38:05 +0100

I recently lost the use of my bank card, through no fault of my own of
course.  I was shot with a paintball (well many actually) and although I
managed to avoid the bruise, it meant sacrificing the card as body
armour.  Shattered it into 3 bits, impressive.

Anyway, Kerr & Duncan will vouch for this, all the time I have had an
account with the Halifax they have denied me any kind of switch / solo /
cheque book card.  I ordered another across the counter the other day,
and its just turned up.

And they sent me a SOLO enabled card!, oh the joy of internet ordering
is at last my own.  It’s a cool thing when you’ve never had the option.
The card is warm in my pocket, itching for it’s first use, be still my
pretty the time is nigh.