[lanse] LANSE sublet - comments please

  • From: Jason Halls <jason.halls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'list@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:54:55 +0100

LANSE will be subletting the venue out to people who want to LANSE will be
subletting the venue out to people who want to hold their own LAN Events

Details are sketchy at the mo. . . but it will be something like this:-

Basic package £300.00, which includes:

Hall (1000 sq ft)
Use of a 3com 4400 48 port 10/100 switch & network cables.
Use of 100 amp 3 phase power with power outlets to each table.
Tables (designed specifically for LAN use) and Chairs
One Admin to provide Network (backbone only) & power support - not clients,
or client's network
Your clients are able to sleep overnight in the venue.
Special Pizza offer (2 for 1) can be arranged with local Pizza co if wanted

An additional Admin can be purchased at a cost of £200.00 to do the
following:

Provide dedicated Fast Game servers - including Q3 and mods, Half-Life and
mods.
Additional servers can be providing you give adequate notice.
Dedicated file server - with up to date patches for most games.
Intranet for news & tournament posting.
Dedicated ADSL (512/256) link to the internet (POP3 & WWW only)
Limited support to clients & their configuration.
DHCP server
DNS server

In reality, this is a very good price. . .

Can I have comments either on list or on the forum pls!

I know about the insurance. . . I'm sorting that!

http://www.lanse.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=404#404