[lanse] Re: LANParty Knowledge Base

  • From: "kerr michie" <kerr.michie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 08:42:03 +0100

WOW!
Exellent Khan!
Im adding stuff about power tonight!

-----Original Message-----
From: list@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Khan
Sent: 06 May 2002 19:52
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lanse] LANParty Knowledge Base

Hello guys,

                My name is Khan from UKLans.com, I=92ve posted here
before, we discussed the benefit a LANParty FAQ sort of thing would have
on the LANParty community. After hours of development time I have a beta
version of a LANParty Knowledge Base up and running.=20

I need to see how the system works and how to improve it before it goes
live to the public, that=92s where I need your help! I need a couple of
guys to add to the Knowledge Base and give me feedback, what would
people like to see etc=20

When the beta testers and I are happy with what we have we can start to
promote and circulate the Knowledge Base.

 HYPERLINK "http://www.uklans.com/lanfaq"; http://www.uklans.com/lanfaq

What does everyone think, let me know SYMBOL 74 \f "Wingdings" \s 10

Khan

 HYPERLINK "http://www.uklans.com"; http://www.uklans.com

---
=20