[lanse] LANParty Knowledge Base

  • From: "Khan" <Khan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 19:51:52 +0100

Hello guys,

                My name is Khan from UKLans.com, I?ve posted here
before, we discussed the benefit a LANParty FAQ sort of thing would have
on the LANParty community. After hours of development time I have a beta
version of a LANParty Knowledge Base up and running.

I need to see how the system works and how to improve it before it goes
live to the public, that?s where I need your help! I need a couple of
guys to add to the Knowledge Base and give me feedback, what would
people like to see etc

When the beta testers and I are happy with what we have we can start to
promote and circulate the Knowledge Base.

 HYPERLINK "http://www.uklans.com/lanfaq"; http://www.uklans.com/lanfaq

What does everyone think, let me know SYMBOL 74 \f "Wingdings" \s 10

Khan

 HYPERLINK "http://www.uklans.com"; http://www.uklans.com

---