[lanse] Introduce your selves (why not?)

  • From: "Peter Reynolds" <peter.r.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lanse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 21:30:59 +0100

I am Peter Reynolds and came to the last gaming event. I sat at the back with
my head in my hands trying to piece back together my wrecked operating system
!!!

I have an  XP1700 machine, pretty standard not worth listing the gubbins

I am a Wolf addict and found MOH entertaining (if a little short)

I used to work for a company called Rebellion software (Alien vs Predator) but
was an incredibly bad C programmer. Not much better at x86 machine code either

You may find me wandering around on GameSpy as Oracle1

I also have competed for the last 4 years in RobotWars and usually managed to
get booted out about 5 minutes into each episode. If you are interested the
robots were Orac and Orac's revenge.