[lanse] Re: Introduce your selves (why not?)

  • From: "Michael Knowles" <Michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 19:33:48 +0100

Hello,

I'm Mike, AKA Fanny-Whistle (named after my choice of skin in a UT
deathmatch once, cos the leotard is quite tight :-)

I'm currently an unemployed Technical Project Manager, skilled in everything
Wintel, and most things networky too.

I'm the technical director behind http://www.game24x7.co.uk and am currently
looking into selling broadband bandwidth to my neighbours :-)

My rig is currently needing replacement, as it's only:

Pentium III-500MHz
256Mb RAM
19 Gb disk
Soundblaster Live
Matrox MGA 400 MAX
15" LCD screen
Altec Lansing Speakers
Philips webcam
Pioneer DVD drive
Yamaha CDR

all currently sat behind a NetGEAR 8 port 10-base hub, connected to a Cisco
2514, connected to my 512Kb TELE2 wireless broadband connection.

Mike.      GIZZA JOB!