[lanse] Re: Introduce your selves (why not?)

  • From: "kerr michie" <kerr.michie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:19:01 +0100

hi my names kerr, im an alcoholic=20

...doh! wrong list=20

:-)

I help out at lans and run a company IT/support dept in my sparetime.
Im big fan of linux (servers not desktops) and generally prefer FPSgames
QUAKE 3 being the daddy.

Just finished Jedi knight2 (stonking game)
Im eagerly waiting SOF2 in the hope it spawns an improved CS clone.

fender precisian usa custom
Hartke 3500 dual head 350w
Alesis multiverb
4 x 10 custom bass bin