[lanse] Re: I'm back!

  • From: "kerr michie" <kerr.michie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:14:29 +0100

translation....

Hello Jason .
I do think that 1942 is spiffing game as is the  landaddy fragland server.
Passworded with fragit and no lag what so ever!
Ive noticed many new  jolly nice games apearing recently, and I whole heartedly
recommend a super new game called Empire Earth.
Its all the varous ages of man as in stone age, copper age, bronze age, dark
ages, middle ages, renaissance, imperial, industrial, world war 1, world war 2
upto todays warfair, eventually leading to the digital age and nano age.

:P

oh to be 12 again.

Kerr