[lanse] Hehe

  • From: jonquinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: list@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 22:10:31 +0100 (BST)

Lol, that's quite an in depth ramble mike :P.  Some nice points though, i've
little actual experience running large networks my self, just fairly basic
things and stuff i have to do for my degree.  I think a good strategy to adopt
would be to make it more simple, but touch on more topics, mainly the relevant
ones to actually set up a network. I agree that an FAQ would be quite a good