[lanse] Re: Anyone played cs 1.4 yet?

  • From: "Michael Knowles" <Michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:31:06 +0100

Agree with the spectator mode - it's awesome! (especially the
picture-in-picture whilst looking at the overview map).

Jumping stamina was supposed to be shit, which is good, cos it stops people
jumping round corners at last!

I think it's improved my chances of hitting anything too!

And the upgrade to HL seems to have sped up the graphics a little bit too
for some reason.

Mike.