[lanse] Anyone interested in a Dual PIII Skt370 motherboard?

  • From: "Chris Green" <cgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "list@xxxxxxxxxxx" <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:42:52 +0000 GMT

Hey folks

Apologies if this proves inappropriate for the list, but I figured people on
here might be interested in buying one of these.

I'm selling two ECS D6VAA motherboards. These are dual processor boards,
capable of running one or two Pentium III chips, or a single Celeron or Cyrix
C3.

Both boards also have an onboard Highpoint hardware RAID controller in addition
to the normal ATA-100 IDE controller.

Anyway, they are both up on eBay, and both have a buy-it-now price, so if you
want one for £70 grab it now and if you are coming to LANSE this weekend you
can pick it up there and save yourself the postage cost.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2047436044&ssPageName=A
DME:B:LC:UK:1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2047436145&ssPageName=A
DME:B:LC:UK:1