[lanse] Re: Anyone for Music?

  • From: "Jamie Elliott" <Jamie.Elliott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 14:45:46 +0100

We used Pizza to bribe the Door men into letting us in for free, they
haggled for a bottle of Pepsi Max and a Sarah Lee apple family apple pie
too.  Hard men to do business with.

Some true facts though.

Only 1 person made it in over the wall this year.

Approx 100 people who couldn’t get tickets stormed the gates on Saturday
morning, they failed.

1 person, who appeared to a police constable to have been the injured
party in a scuffle outside the gates managed to swing his fortunate
situation to his advantage.  He was in fact about to mug the other
individual involved for his ticket, but he received a punch in self
defence.  That punch was seen, and when dragged apart the mugger claimed
the other had just stolen his ticket, and was let in!

and finally …

A first ever, this year one person was actually murdered in the car park
for their ticket.

James Elliott (MCP
<http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcp/default.asp> )
Tel        : 07880 837565