[lanse] Anyone for Music?

  • From: "Jamie Elliott" <Jamie.Elliott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 14:10:44 +0100

All,

Okay the rubbing in bit first …

I WENT TO GLASTONBURY, AND YOU DIDN’T.  Hah Haa!

I’d like you all to know what a completely flippin’ mental weekend you
all missed by opting to stay at home, and not sleeping on the cold
ground in a leaking tent.

Tent or no tent though this year, you couldn’t stay in them during the
day ‘cause it was too damn hot.  And you didn’t have to sleep in them at
night ‘cause it was still warm enough to pass out without worrying about
becoming a human ice cube.

Did I get hammered? … (snigger) … Oh yes!

Did I get to see Faithless, Orbital, No Doubt, Jools Holland, Roger
Waters (Pink Floyd)? … Yeah man, all of the above ‘n’ more!

Did Rolf Harris (respect, he’s the best) pull a bigger crowd than
Faithless ‘n’ Orbital put together? … Actually he did!  And it’s the
biggest laugh and entertainment filled show I’ve ever seen.  Nearly
10,000 people I heard, but I don’t know the amount for sure.

Were the Toilets bad? … Oh my god, you have no idea of the atrocities I
have seen.  Well not unless you’ve pumped 100,000 peoples waste out of a
6 foot box for 4 days.

Anyway, it was cool, it rocked, and I spent the entire time stumbling
around in true festie style.

I have a quick ask of anyone that can help me, Does anyone own any GOOD
music packages that they could do me a copy of?  I’ll send you a CD or
whatever but my Music 2000 is a bit dated and I want sommin’ better.

Anyone who can help, I’d love to hear from you.

James Elliott (MCP
<http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcp/default.asp> )
Tel        : 07880 837565
Email    : Jamie.elliott@xxxxxxxxxxxx