[lanse] Re: A Question i cant fathom

  • From: "Mat Thomas" <Phiebs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 20:11:56 +0100

Seems like either the SMTP port is blocked or when it gets through the
packet gets mangled? Not too sure - only an idea??

Try a complete rebuild - I know its an arse, but it clears up a lot of
problems, and when you have to do it as much as some of us lot have to do,
you kinda get used to it :)

Phiebs (Mat Thomas)

e | Phiebs@xxxxxxx
m | 07931 357 651