[lanse] Re: A Little help needed :)

  • From: jonquinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: list@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:46:14 +0100 (BST)

Hey.  Sorry, never actually posted on this list before. Most of it is ok,
although i would question your choice concerning which sections to go into
detail on.  Considering it's mainly pointed at gaming you might also want to
talk about the UDP RFC.  Maybe also tidy up the long winded bit on subnet masks
and IP addresses, and you might want to mention local gateways for ICS.  Apart
from that it seemed ok, with a little spelling and grammar check.  If there is
anything wrong which i haven't noticed its probably because i read it very
quickly. Sorry :P

Jonathan Quinn

Student at Cardiff University
Department of Computer Science