[LandXML] Re: LandXML SDK documentation and tutorials

  • From: "Nathan Crews" <nathan.crews@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <shane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Geron, Harrell - Temple, TX" <Harrell.Geron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 09:26:21 -0400

The LandXML SDK was put together and maintained by C++ programmers, obviously
better at writing code than documentation. The SDK is built on the Xerces XML
parser and the C++ standard template library. The 1.0 and 1.1 versions are both
used in commercial software, so they are fairly well tested.

The lxbrowser project is a simple example of how the load and use the
element/attribute collections and how to produce a LandXML document. Between
this and intellisense, the sdk should be very easy to use for seasoned C++
programmers - the intended audience.

Any other code examples or document contributions are always welcome.

Nathan Crews
www.landxml.org