[LandXML] LandXML SDK beta 1

  • From: "Nathan Crews" <nathan.crews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 09:42:02 -0600

We have a new LandXMLSDK build, beta 1, that includes all changes
submitted to date. Many thanks to the developers who were so generous
with their time. We spent the better part of last week cleaning up
memory leaks. The link to the now 18MB download is
http://www.landxml.org/schema/landxml-1.0/sdk/landxmlsdk-beta1.zip. This
includes the Win32 binaries and full source code.

Also the project is now available on SourceForge.net
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/landxmlsdk/), so we can check out/in
changes using CVS. Developer access requires a SourceForge account and a
CVS client, like cygwin - of course both are free. There is a also a web
based bug tracking system to log in defects against the SDK.

Regards,

Nathan Crews