[LandXML] I: Welcome to list 'landxml'

  • From: Ale Mighe <zandramas81@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 17:11:52 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
(I don't know if that are the right place for this question, but i don't know
any other place)
I was trying to build LandXmlSdkDll1.1 project, in Visual C++ 2003 (ver 7.1).
In the project property pages, the references to the external libs seems
correct, but at the end of the build i recive the next error linking message:

LandXmlSdkDll1.1 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "class
LX::ReducedObservationCollection * __cdecl
LX::createReducedObservationCollectionObject(class LX::DocumentImpl *)"
(?createReducedObservationCollectionObject@LX@@YAPAVReducedObservationCollection@1@PAVDocumentImpl@1@@Z)
 referenced in function "public: __thiscall LX::ObservationGroupTmpl<class
LX::ObservationGroup>::ObservationGroupTmpl<class LX::ObservationGroup>(class
LX::DocumentImpl *)"
(??0?$ObservationGroupTmpl@VObservationGroup@LX@@@LX@@QAE@PAVDocumentImpl@1@@Z)

have u have any idea about the cause of thet error?
Thanks in advance!

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail:
http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html