[LandXML] Re: FW: Re: LandXML - Bentley/In Roads

  • From: "Nathan Crews" <nathan.crews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hugh.dixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 19:18:30 -0700

Good input Hugh.

There are some basic guidelines in the LandXML documentation to need to be
followed. Like point locations are Northing, Easting Elevation (or Y, X, Z).
I will be adding a number of other guidelines and clarifying definitions for
LandXML-1.1 (should cover 1.0 as well).

We have some good feedback from the Design/Survey TransXML team, who will be
using LandXML. I have the LINZ document, but not the one from Leica.

At the very least we can link to or post a copy of the vendor documents on
the web site.

cheers,

Nathan