[LandXML] Re: Enumerated Type List Order in LandXML 1.1 & 1.2

  • From: "Nathan Crews" <nathan.crews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Tim.Telcik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 10:42:57 -0600

Hi Tim,

This suggestion makes complete sense. It is because we simply append new
strings to enumerated types and do not do an alpha re-sort.

If you would like to take the current 1.2 schema file and make the suggested
changes and send it to me via email, I will review the changes and post the
updated schema.

I do appreciate comment and offer of assistance.

Cheers,

Nathan Crews
www.landxml.org