[LandXML] Customizing XML files for survey parcel descriptions

  • From: "Mike McCulley" <mikem@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:55:58 -0500

I need to know if anyone can tell me how to customize an XML file. I use
Land Development Desktop 2005 to plot and calculate all of the surveys at
our company. I really like using the xml function to export parcel info to a
legal description, but I would like to edit some of the settings (course
descriptions, curve data, POB, etc..) but the help file on this only directs
me to landxml.org. Any help or a push in the right direction would be
appreciated. Thanks

Michael W. McCulley, RLS

Associate

Askew Hargraves Harcourt & Associates, Inc.

901-372-0404 ph

901-373-4002 fx