[LandXML] Antwort: Re: staStart: alignment vs. line circle etc.

  • From: cwaldvogel@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: nathan.crews@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:23:33 +0200

Thanks. And how are the stationing values for all the next elements
defined? Alignment.staStat + Length of each element or Alignement.staStat
+ staStat of each element?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Best regards
Christian Waldvogel

Amberg Technologies AG
Trockenloostrasse 21
8105 Regensdorf-Watt
Switzerland

Tel.  +41 44 870 92 02
Mobile  +41 79 412 80 82
Fax  +41 44 870 06 18
Mail: cwaldvogel@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.amberg.ch/at

"Nathan Crews" <nathan.crews@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet von: landxml-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03.04.2006 15:19
Bitte antworten an
nathan.crews@xxxxxxxxxxxx

An
<cwaldvogel@xxxxxxxxx>, <landxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Kopie

Thema
[LandXML] Re: staStart: alignment vs. line circle etc.

All of the LandXML files I have seen use the <Alignment>.staStart
attribute to indicate the starting station.

Regards,

Nathan Crews
www.landxml.org