[landsailing] Re: The ultimate "Indoor/Outdoor" sailing weekend!

  • From: "Foster, John" <jffoster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <landsailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 07:06:35 -0800

Todd-
We're so close to completing our landsalers!
Two questions:
Any hints on sewing the sail? We've had no luck on the school's machine, the
material is too slick to pull through, and the tape part gums up the needle. I
know, there's always sewing by hand.
Also, Should the long piece of the mast be on top? I don't know that it
matters, but we're rigging now, and I haven't been able to find anything about
how to order the pieces of the mast.

Thanks
John