[landsailing] HELP WANTED FOR UPCOMING EVENTS

  • From: "Todd Staheli" <staheli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <landsailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 11:31:00 -0800

HAPPY NEW YEAR SAILORS!Text Box:

Three big events to share with you:

1.    The Seattle Boat Show <http://www.seattleboatshow.com/>  - January
6th-14th at Qwest Field Event Center

2.    R/C Landsailing January Event - Saturday, January 21st from 10 AM - 1
PM at Whitman Middle School

3.    The Northwest Hobby Expo <http://www.nwhobbyexpo.com/>  - February
3rd-5th in Puyallup

If you can only make one of these, don't miss your team event January 21st
at Whitman!!

Consider this ~

WE WELCOME HELPERS AT OUR EVENT BOOTHS :-)

STUDENTS APPLICANTS MAY QUALIFY TO HELP "MAN THE BOOTH" FOR SAILING THROUGH
SCHOOL.

Hobby Expo

*        See hundreds of exhibits COOL EXHIBITS (our booth will be in the
"Newcomers' Pavilion" at the NW Hobby Expo)

*        Help demonstrate r/c landsailing with our fans (most hobbyists are
still unfamiliar with r/c landsailing).

*        Free admission may be possible (ask us how you can qualify)

Boat Show

*        The West Coast's Largest Boat Show! More than a 1000 boats on
display and all the latest high tech gear.

*        Sail <http://sailsandpoint.org/>  Sand Point, a partner of ours,
will share their booth with us again this year (location - "WEST 57")

*        Free admission may be possible (ask us how you can qualify)

NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE REPLY ASAP TO TODD STAHELI AT:

Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone: 297-2680

Wish List for 2006:

1.    cargo trailer (approximately 5' x 8') to transport our fans around the
Seattle area.

2.    photographer(s) for our monthly events (video too, if possible)

3.    presenters for future events (Team Roosevelt will present this month)

4.    volunteers for our events

We hope you have had a peaceful and enjoyable holiday.

Happy Sailing in 2006! We're glad your aboard!!

Todd Staheli

President

 <http://www.sailingthroughschool.org/> Sailing Through School

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx