[landsailing] Re: 2006 Event Dates - feedback request

  • From: Robert Allyn <allyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: landsailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 11:04:20 -0800

Todd,

10:30 - 1:30 is lunch time. Not sure that will be the best for kids. I would think one side or the other of lunch would be better. 9-11am maybe. Coaches/students would know best, just my 2 cents.

- Tad Allyn

At 10:15 AM 11/4/2005, you wrote:
Happy Friday Sailors!

Our last 2005 Sailing Through School event is Saturday, December 3rd at Whitman.

Is 10:30-1:30 too much/little time?

About the future...
BAD NEWS:  Mon-Fri the gym is booked solid.
GOOD NEWS: Sat-Sun are mostly available.

Of our choices, I would personally prefer Saturdays, and suggest the following dates for events:
Jan 14th
Feb 11th
March 11th
April 22nd
May 13th
June 10th

What do you think?
Coaches, maybe you could ask your student drivers. No feedback means that your team can attend the above dates.

Assuming we do this on Saturdays, what part of the day would you prefer? (morning, midday, or afternoon)

How long would you like the events? (2.5 hr, 3 hr, 3.5 hr, 4 hr)

Thanks for the input! I hope we can do some sailing together soon (this Sunday at Sand Point??)

Todd Staheli
President
Sailing Through School