[lally] Re: cool tool

  • From: "Deb Hughes" <debolao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lally@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:49:14 -0400

Hey Liz,

It is a good idea to read up on SAP just so you know what it is and how it
works. However, if the issue of SAP comes up in your interview (it might
not, in that case do not raise it) what works is to tell them that although
you know what SAP is, you have not used it before on your job BUT you have
conducted analysis  (talk about your experience) and mention all the tools
you have used in the past. Your aim here  is to let them know you have
transferable skills , you are competent and you can learn quickly. I am sure
there is an on the job training for using SAP since you are just a user not
a developer.

Good luck!!!
Deb

On 6/20/06, elicoop@xxxxxxxx <elicoop@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Guys,

I have this job description for an interview that I am going to.  On the
description it says...

Experiance conducting analysis (having utilized tools to conduct analysis,
measure suppliers, and /or implement process improvemnts. (ie.SAP)

Now I have experiance conducting analysis.  We generate all sorts analysis
at the guard base. But I have no idea what SAP is.  Any of you know?

Elizabeth

________________________________________________________________________ Try Juno Platinum for Free! Then, only $9.95/month! Unlimited Internet Access with 1GB of Email Storage. Visit http://www.juno.com/value to sign up today!