[lally] Re: Wedding Invitation

  • From: Oscar Pérez <opp94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lally@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:56:20 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Yoghish.

  Isabel and I are in Mexico for a week; next Sunday we will take the airplane
back to France. As the others, the trip to India may not be possible for us. We
wish you a great moment, relax (as much as you can) and have a delicious
wedding cake¡

  Your friends,
  Isabel and Oscar

Yogish Gowda <ygowda@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:    Hi Class of 06,

  This is Yogish, hope you all remember me,

  I am getting married on the 15th of this month in Bangalore, India. Please
find attached the invitation for the same. It would be wonderful if you can
make it to the occassion.

  Please contact me on my cell +91 9902077847, if you need any assistance to
attend my wedding.

  Thank you
  Yogish

Correo Yahoo!