[laffs] Jason's New Trainer SEARCH

  • From: JASON WOOD <hades_wrath@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: laffs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:03:51 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Gene,  I am really leaning toward the Alpha 40 now, especially after our
conversation about the 2.4 transmitter.....  I called Mark to see if he had any
of the Alpha 40's in stock and he said not today, but he could order one and
have it by next wednesday.....  But he does say that he has a used 60 size
trainer hanging from the ceiling, it has a OS 61 FP and a JR Max 4 channel
radio....  says the guy will let it go for $200.....  Trying to get more info
and pics on it now.  What do you guys think of this...  from what I can tell,
it has the OS engine, which Jim doesn't like, and it has a 4 channel
"crystal'd" transmitter, which is a negative compared to the Alpha 40......  Is
it worth saving the extra $100 ???

---

From: Gene Hatfield <hatter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [laffs] Re: Jason's New Trainer