LABO Host Families in London Ontario (rivised) URGENT WANTED! 1 host family for BOY

  • From: lli_japanese カナダステイドットコム canada-stay.com <lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:08:12 +0000

THIS IS NEWS LETTER MAILING LIST from SEND-ONLY ACCOUNT.PLEASE RESPOND ME TO:
 lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello, LABO host families!
I am looking for 1 host family for 1 BOY, age 12 or age 13.(One family
cancelled because of the family member's illness.)
If you know some family who has a BOY (age 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)please let
me know.
This year, we have total of 14 Japanese students to London area. They are 9
GIRLS, and 5 BOYS.
Now GIRLS' host families (9 families) are FULL!
Thank you for your support LABO Japanese homestay program!
takako matsushtia-bombaLABO homestay coordinator