LABO Host Families in London Ontario URGENT WANTED! 1 host family for BOY

  • From: lli_japanese カナダステイドットコム canada-stay.com <lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:00:44 +0000

Hello, LABO host families!
I am looking for 1 host family for 1 BOY, age 12 or age 13.(One family
cancelled because of the family member's illness.)
If you know some family who has a BOY (age 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)please let
me know.
This year, we have total of 14 Japanese students to London area.
GIRLS' host families (9 families) are now FULL!
Thank you for your support LABO Japanese homestay program!
takako matsushtia-bombaLABO homestay coordinator