LABO Host Families in London Ontario Please let me know if you...

  • From: lli_japanese canada-stay.com <lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:31:56 +0000

THIS IS NEWS LETTER MAILING LIST from SEND-ONLY ACCOUNT.YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO
IF YOU HAVE QUESTION OR CONCERN, PLEASE CONTACT ME FROM →
lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, ALL of the LABO host families! How is going with your student?
If you are going on a family trip with your student,  please let me know in
advance.We would like to know where the student is.   (If you emailed/called me
already, thank you! )
LABO homestay program appreciate your support!And Have a great summer!   :)
takako matsushita-bombaLABO homestay coordinator