LABO Host Families in London Ontario LABO members' update.

  • From: lli_japanese canada-stay.com <lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 02:02:26 +0000

THIS IS NEWS LETTER MAILING LIST from SEND-ONLY ACCOUNT.YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO
IF YOU HAVE QUESTION OR CONCERN, PLEASE CONTACT ME FROM →
lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, ALL of the LABO host families!
This is update for LABO members flight to Japan.
As you know, LABO homestay members and I stayed at Fanshawe College residence
last night.This morning, all of us woke up at 3:30 am, and we departed from
Fanshawe College to London Airport at 4:45am by taxi.
Their original flight schedule was: London ON    :departure 6:45am  Chicago USA
 :arrival 7:11am        Chicago USA :departure 1:20pm  Tokyo JAPAN :arrival
4:00pm
Their original scheduled departure was 6:45am by United Airlines, butthis
morning their 6:45am flight was cancelled.The United Airlines flight from
Chicago was cancelled last night, so it means this morning this airlines didn't
have any airplane to fly from London to Chicago.
Airport check-in service rescheduled 11:30am departure for LABO members.Until
the departure, we were waiting in London airport. However, their actual
departure was 12:15pm.
Their rescheduled flight is:London ON    :rescheduled departure was 11:30am
(actual departure was delayed, 12:15pm)Chicago USA  :rescheduled arrival was
12:00pm (delayed, I believe...)  Chicago USA :rescheduled departure 1:20pmTokyo
JAPAN :rescheduled departure 4:00pm
I haven't receive any updated information about their flight, since LABO
members left.LABO concern if they had enough time to transfer to next flight at
Chicago airport. Hopefully, at Chicago Airport, they didn't miss their flight
back to Japan without any problem.
If I hear any news, I will let you know.
Thank you.
takakoLABO homestay coordinator