LABO Host Families in London Ontario LABO Japanese homestay

  • From: lli_japanese カナダステイドットコム canada-stay.com <lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <labo_homestay_london_on@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 15:42:09 +0000

THIS IS NEWS LETTER MAILING LIST from SEND-ONLY ACCOUNT.PLEASE RESPOND ME TO:
 lli_japanese@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello, LABO host families!
The home visit interview will be done by this Saturday.After that, we complete
host-delegate-matching-list,and submit to LABO homestay office.Also, I will
submit ALL of the host families' information to LABO homestay office.
I will mail out the delegate/student personal information sheet to ALL of the
host families next week.
Thank you for your support LABO homestay program!
takako matsushtia-bombaLABO homestay coordinator